Monday, October 11, 2010

Term 4, Day 1

We have started to learn about chunks in our class. Today we talked about the 'an' chunk. Here are the 'an' words that we have thought of.

Dan
man
ran
can
and
fan
animals
animal
ant
Andy
Ayushman

I wonder if you can think of some more 'an' words with your Mum and Dad at home. If you think of some NEW 'an' words that we don't have, PLEASE leave a comment on our blog and tell us your new words. The 'an' chunk might be at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the word.

6 comments:

  1. Wow guys that would of token you a long time of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an other"an" word its my name alexANdra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought of lots more like. change, band, and lots more. I think It a bit crazy to put Ayushman In!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why did you only put Ayushman name .try put some different names.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hand,band,sand,Nan,pan,land,grand are all words with an in them

    ReplyDelete