Friday, July 30, 2010

Board Report - What have we been learning?

Ebony has asked us to tell the BOT what we have been learning. Here is what is on top for us at the moment.

Qwade - I know how to make finger spaces in my writing book. I got better when I wrote my train story.

Cooper - I have been learning that I need to go back to the beginning of the sentence when I don't know a word. I am getting better because I am practising.

Zara - I have been learning to do good pictures. I need to do it slowly. If you go fast you will make a mistake.

Aria - I have been learning to do good pictures. I can do clothes now.

Fergus - I am learning to do the mihi. We do it everyday, so I am getting better.

Sai - I am learning how to do finger spaces.

Sophie - We have got 2 more parts to our mihi now - one is for the girls and one is for the boys.

Katherine - I have been learning to draw good shapes. I need to put the sides nice and straight for a triangle.

Ashlee - I have been learning to write my sentence clearly. I am practising at home and at school.

Charlotte - We have been learning our poems. We can read them in our books.

Ayushman - I am learning to put a bracket around my mistake in writing.

Bridget - I am learning how to write clearly. I am getting better because I don't like to make mistakes.

Luke - I am learning to write sentences. I am trying to do finger spaces.

Devin - I have been learning to paint rainbows.

Reagan - I am good at my rainbow.

Jett - I am learning to write more words for word power. I have been sounding out letters.

Yassmine - I am learning about heavy and light with Carolyn. A car is heavy. A mouse is light.

No comments:

Post a Comment