Friday, June 25, 2010
We had a discussion today about reading. We talked about all we have learnt since we started school. Lots of us didn't know how to read when we started and now we are fantastic readers! Here are some of the ideas that we shared about our learning in reading.
We have learnt how to...
- look at the picture and the word.
- go back to the beginning of the sentence if we get stuck.
- think in our heads what the word might be.
- get our mouth ready for the first sound.
- jump our finger to each word.
You can hear what some of us said...