Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gymnastics

Today we had a discussion about gymnastics. We spoke about how it is great that we want to get better at a certain thing (e.g skipping, forward rolls etc), but how will we do that? Here is some of our thinking...

Katherine - I want to put the rope behind me and then put it in front and then skip.

Fergus - I am trying to jump over the rope.

Sophie - I am trying to get it over my head.

Yassmine - I am trying to skip fast.

Jett - I am trying to do it backwards.

Cooper - I am trying to get better at rolling over. I need to put my chin down and put my hands close to my toes and then you push.

Devin - I am trying to get better at jumping on the mat from the tramp on my feet.

Ayushman - I want to get faster at my forward rolls.

Ashlee - I want to get better at jumping up and putting my hands down first on the box.

Zara - I want to get better at jumping in skipping.

Charlotte - I want to get better at jumping off the box. I am trying to bend my knees and then put my hands up.

M - I want to get better at the skipping. I want to be able to jump.

Donatello - I want to get better at jumping in skipping.

Reagan - I want to get better at jumping off the beam. I need to bend my knees when I land.

Sai - I want to get better at skipping.

Aria - I want to do cartwheels. You just have to go around in a circle.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love your goals for gym it looks like you have stet your self some great goals . Did you guys complet your goals . You look like your having fun doing gym. I hope you are learning lots of things .

    ReplyDelete